1. A passion for education, and a deep interest and knowledge in the K-12 curriculum.
2. Strong command of the concepts in various disciplines, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
3. Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, Ppts and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
4. Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
5. Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
6. Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
7. Coordinating with our graphics team and Subject Matter Experts.
8. Awareness of the latest trends in K-12 education in India.
9. Preparing storyboard and reviewing the videos to check the concepts and adding creativeness for video lecture.
10. As a Storyboard Writer -Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you will help us in developing creative and engaging content for NEET curriculum.
11. Understanding what kind of visuals can be used in video lecturers.
12. Good command of English language, both written and verbal.
13. Conducting online audio/video classes, clarifying doubts, creating a positive learning environment for our students in grades 6 to 12 on our learning platform. Providing error-free step-by-step solutions to the questions raised by the students.
14. Candidate should be able to identify Plagiarism in created content and correct the same
15. Excellent knowledge of English language
16. Ensuring strict adherence to the existing process and looking for ways of improving it
17. Content must be error-free
18. Good computer skills (especially MS-Office)
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: Masters in any of the following
Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
If any more than Masters will be more preferable along with the above all requirements.