What is a Subject Matter Expert?
A Subject Matter Expert or an SME is somebody who has special skills, deep knowledge, and expertise over a particular subject.
1. Primary content development work will be of well-explained solutions (in step-by-step manner) to unsolved end-chapter exercises in various formats and various boards.
2. Work will include reviewing of the content created by other content developers or SMEs and to guide them in order to prepare the content of highest quality
3. Good knowledge of the Subject
4. Candidate should be able to identify Plagiarism in created content and correct the same
5. Excellent knowledge of English language
6. Ensuring strict adherence to the existing process and looking for ways of improving it
7. Content must be error-free
8. Conducting online audio/video classes, clarifying doubts, creating a positive learning environment for our students in grades 8th to 12th on our learning platform, incase if required.
9. Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy the above requirements
10. Having good Knowledge in PPT and Content Preparation
11. good computer skills (especially MS-Office)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualification: Masters in any of the following
Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.