Tutoroot - Blending Education with Technology
Tutoroot is a Hyderabad based Edtech company which has a long lineage of successes in the global Information technology business. The name Tutoroot signifies that we facilitate the growth of roots for a student’s academic and exam excellence. Comprising over 100 professionals drawn from the fields of education, Tutoroot has an enviable team of IIT, IIM, Oxbridge alumni who are committed to achieving high levels of excellence with our students. A customised framework, robust technology and a seamless platform ensures that all of its programmes are the best-in-class. And this makes Tutoroot one of the best Edtech companies in the country.
Introducing the International Exam Excellence Centre (IEEC)
The International Exam Excellence Centre (IEEC) of Tutoroot focuses on facilitating the growth of distinctive sets of skills essential for excelling in the secondary and senior secondary exams of international schooling systems. The programmes we offer help in qualifying for admission to the best universities and institutes of higher learning around the world.
A tuitions platform like Tutoroot complements the work done in schools by providing personalised reinforcement of the same. Tutoroot operates only before or after school hours. Most IEEC faculty members have successfully gone through the same educational systems and processes and are therefore likelier to be of greater help in improving the performances of our students in international examinations.
IEEC concentrates on both group and one-on-one personalised tuitions for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) exams administered after completion of studies in 9th & 10th grades by the University of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) administered after completion of studies in the 11th & 12th grades by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO).
- Tutoroot offers half-yearly Group Tuition batches as well as half-yearly One-on-One personalised tuitions in individual subjects for four grade levels - IGCSE 9th Grade, IGCSE 10th Grade, IBDP 1 & IBDP 2.
- The subjects offered for both IGCSE & IBDP in 2022-23 are: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Visual Art & Theatre Arts. Visual Art & Theatre Arts are offered exclusively for one-on-one personalised tuitions.
- For one-on-one personalised tuitions for individual subjects, a student may enrol at any time, and the teaching schedule would be planned accordingly within the available period.
- For Group Tuitions the student would have to choose a minimum of two and a maximum of three from the subjects on offer.
Key Differentiators of the International Tuition Programmes run by IEEC
- Interactive live online lessons personalised as per students’ requirements of learning
- Hand-picked faculty with high qualifications and considerable experience
- Student-centred milieu apt for enjoying the process of learning
- The unique Mentor Scheme to provide all-round personalised guidance and support
- Exclusive sessions for regular clarification of doubts and ambiguities
- Instruction for every topic includes rigorous tests & other academic tasks designed to provide qualitative as well as quantitative feedback
- Digital platform utilising the technological expertise of the parent IT company to enhance the effectivity and efficiency of delivering the content
- Partnerships with internationally recognised education organisations ensure learning from faculty who have experienced the same educational systems as learners themselves
The Tutoroot Advantage for the Student
- Individualised focus on enhancing examination skills and thereby achieving better academic outcomes
- Exposure and access to practised standards of learning and teaching through internationally and nationally qualified faculty
- Competent identification of weak areas and improvement of learning for students - individually as well as collectively – by way of effective remedial solutions for the same
- Appropriate use of technology to make the methods of internalisation and transaction of any requisite content far more engaging
- Partner with faculty members to boost the students’ confidence as well as their sense of trust and reliability
- Concentration on preparing effectively for examinations through practices of regular & rigorous assessments followed by creative feedback
- Comprehensive courseware designed specifically for clearer conceptualisation and assimilation
- 24X7 availability of all self-learning components and materials
International Exam Excellence Centre (IEEC) @Tutoroot Your personal roadmap to develop extensive skills of excellence in international education