Online Live Classes: Live and 2-way interactive classes from the best online IGCSE, JEE, NEET, CBSE faculty of India and UK. Unlike normal coaching classes, the faculty at Tutoroot is top alumni from IITs, NITs and University of Cambridge
Note : The classes are held after school hours.
What is Crash Course?
- Crash courses provide you with a better opportunity to revise all the important topics and key concepts that you have studied during your exam preparation.
What is the difference between a course and crash course?
- Course: Course usually takes academic year or similar to complete.
Crash Course: 2-3 months of revision , short preparation for up-coming exams to boost your results and attain higher grades
Is it good to take Crash Course?
- Yes, It Is is very much needed for every student who wants to score high marks in short period exam preparation. The Crash courses are very focused towards exams.
Can you do IGCSE online?
- Yes, You can study your course from home and then sit your exams at an examination center. These are available throughout the UK and internationally.
Who teaches Crash Course?
- Classes are taken by PhD scholars from University of Oxford, Cambridge.
About Tutoroot — Tutoroot is India’s Finest Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India’s best-curated teachers. Tutoroot USP is its Quality of teachers. It has some 100+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 1000+ students spread across 10+ cities from 3+ countries. Tutoroot is founded by Athena Global Technologies Limited, A global provider of software application development, testing, and digital transformation solutions and services to enterprises ever since last 15 years.
Advantages of having Tutoroot Classes
1. Live Interactive classes
2. Recordings of all classes in our website
3. Full access to all study material for all mentioned subjects
4. Chapter tests for all chapters (Subjective & objective questions with solutions)
5.5 Mock tests for Maths & Science subjects in board exam pattern (Subjective & objective questions with solutions)
6. Past 5 years previous Years’ question papers with solutions for Maths, Science and Social subjects
7. Students can check attendance and assessment reports and discuss with the mentor assigned to a student
8. Parents will get a call from the respective mentors assigned to students weekly once.