1 on 1 Online Classes for IGCSE Grade 10
Tutoroot is an Ed-tech based educational institution which is located in Hyderabad, Telangana .Tutoroot brings learning at your convenience with Online 1 on 1 Class for IGCSE grade 10. Where you can connect with quality online Home coaching in Any subject, Anytime, Anywhere.
IGCSE holds a globally renowned curriculum that achieves high standards of academia which consists of a systematic approach of logical, analytical, and practical study. The students at Tutoroot will gain an edge that sets them out of the crowd. We build from the base up and expand our horizon as we go to ensure that the student holds a holistic understanding of the lessons. The tutors break the concepts to enable students to understand and move at a pace comfortable for them. We are a platform that goes above and beyond replicating a physical learning environment.
What is the difference between GCSE, IGCSE, and the Cambridge O level?
The elaborated form of IGCSE is International General Certificate Of Secondary Education which is a English language form examination similar to GCSE; which is conducted to the grade 10 students. It is a global qualification examination which allows students to get into international universities. The syllabus followed by the IGCSE is very comprehensive and well structured. IGCSE curriculum is designed for the students who are mainly inclined towards their academics.
GCSE stands for the General Certificate Of Secondary Education is an exam given by 15 to 16 age group students in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland counties where the 11 year of schooling is taught in this board itself. This GCSE is equated to IGCSE 10th grade of an Indian board. GCSE education is divided into 4 key stages where subject selection freedom is allotted to the students. Each school determines the number of GCSEs its pupils can adopt, which can be as many as 12 or as few as 7. Aside from the obligatory math, science and English, pupils select their remaining GCSE options in Year 9. What they choose will have bearing on their future; encourage your child to pick subjects needed for any chosen career as well as which interest them and ones they are good at.
The Cambridge O-stages are just like the IGCSEs; however, are custom designed to fulfill precise nearby curriculum needs, which include minority languages. Cambridge O level can choose from more than 40 Cambridge O Level subjects in any combination. It is an internationally recognised qualification equivalent to Cambridge advanced and as well as other progression courses. Cambridge O Levels develop on students knowledge, understanding and skills towards: Subject based content, Applying knowledge on to familiar situations.
Tutoroot IGCSE Program Overview
- IGCSE holds a globally renowned curriculum that achieves high standards of academia by leveraging a systematic approach of logical, analytical and practical study.
- The students of Tutoroot will gain an edge that sets them out of the crowd.
- We build from the base up and expand our horizon as we go to ensure that the student holds a holistic understanding of the lessons.
- The tutors break the concepts to enable students to understand and move at a pace comfortable for them.
- We are a platform that goes above and beyond replicating a physical learning environment.
What we teach for Grade 10?
Subjects covered are Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. At tutoroot we provide a 3 month Fast Track Exam-Prep program so that the student is exam ready in the month of March 2023.
You can select from an individual subject or all subjects. All the course materials will be provided to you once you enroll yourself in the program.
Tutoroot appoint faculty who are qualified scholars from the universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Benefits of One to One Online Teaching with Tutoroot?
Benefits of the tutoroot’s Individual Coaching for IGCSE Board are as follows
- Faculty introduces and elaborates upon key concepts contained within the IGCSE math syllabus, focusing especially on common areas of difficulty, to increase the fluency and understanding of the students.
- Faculty at tutoroot ensure that the students are fully familiarized with the format of the exams and alert them to all the useful ‘tips and tricks’ that will help them to maximize their chances of success.
- Demonstrate, through the use of various targeted past paper questions, how to apply these concepts to the full range of problems that can be encountered in IGCSE math.
- At tutoroot detailed and practical advice are given to the students regarding how to practise, revise and prepare during the time leading up to exams.
- Faculty at tutoroot challenge the students with non-standard, problem-solving-style questions which are becoming increasingly fashionable as examination questions with many exam boards, in order to increase the students’ confidence in applying topics they know to unfamiliar questions.
Tutoroot enables you to excel in all the stages of your life. The 1 on 1 online classes of tutoroot helps the students to improve in all their aspects of preparations which helps them to qualify to their best in the examinations. At tutoroot we constantly try to boost the students’ performance levels for IGCSE, CBSE, ICSE,IB, IIT-JEE, NEET, Foundation courses. Trying to start your IGCSE grade 10 preparations, come join us. We assure you of guaranteed results.
What is the IGCSE exam?
The IGCSE stands for “International General Certificate of Secondary Education” (IGCSE) which is an English language based examination similar to GCSE. That is recognised in the United Kingdom as being equivalent to the GCSE for the purposes of getting admissions in international foreign universities. It was developed by the University of Cambridge International Examinations.
Who conducts IGCSE exams?
IGCSE assessment is conducted by 2 UK assessment bodies:
- Edexcel (also known as London Examinations) and
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
What is the need to write IGCSE Exam?
IGCSE Exam is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16-year-old students. This is your gateway to higher education or professional studies in your home country or overseas. They can help you: get a seat at college or university at home or abroad.
Is the IGCSE programme recognised by schools and universities worldwide?
The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is the international equivalent of the GCSE examinations in the UK. IGCSE is offered by many international schools. The qualification is globally recognised and opens many doors for students who want to pursue their education locally or abroad.
Is the IGCSE programme recognised by higher secondary boards and universities in India?
Yes, it is recognized by CBSE, CISCE and state education boards in India as a qualification for entry to Class XI or for other higher secondary education courses.