NEET is one of the most difficult entrance exams in the country, because of its vast syllabus, consisting of tough subjects, chapters, and complex topics. Consequently, students preparing for this examination often end up studying most of the time every day. However, some aspirants struggle to adjust their study hours every day and find it difficult to cover the different subjects within the limited time available. To help students juggle their time here is what we call the Best and Perfect Timetable for NEET Preparation 2023.
Why Should You Start Your NEET Preparation Early?
Before we delve into the topic, first the aspirants must understand why it is best to start the NEET preparation earlier.
• Early preparation for the NEET will help the students or NEET aspirants to become more acclimatized with the topics.
• Moreover, the students who prepare early can gain more knowledge of basics compared to others, which will help them build the foundation, beforehand. This will help make it easier for them to learn all the complex topics and chapters in various subjects.
• The students who are aspiring for a career in the medical field, can choose the right subjects during their schooling so that it will help them prepare better for NEET in the future.
• Besides, starting early for the NEET exam will help the students have more time for revision and practice.
• Other than this, some of the students often lack grasp in certain subjects, while they get excellent scores in others. So, if they start preparing early, they will have enough time to cover their tough subjects and improve their weak areas and score better.
Aspects to Keep in Mind While Preparing for NEET
• Students who are preparing for the NEET exam need to mainly focus on class 11 and 12 NCERT books, as the syllabus for NEET is directly taken from them.
• Revision is very important for the students preparing for the NEET exam, as it will help them remember and recall complex topics in various subjects easily.
• It is better to have a study timetable while preparing for NEET, as it will help the aspirants allot the time for each individual chapter, subject, and revision.
• Moreover, the NEET aspirants must add break times in between in their study timetable for NEET preparation, as this will help them de-stress. Listen to music or meditate in break time.
• Besides this, individuals must make sure their diet is healthy and free of fats. This increase in immunity will reduce the chances of them getting any diseases or illnesses.
Best NEET Time-Table
Here in this section, we provide a detailed timetable for NEET preparation for the students based on the education qualification they have, as well as the time they have before appearing for the NEET exam.
For 10th Class Students
Students who are currently attending their school can follow the timetable for NEET Preparation. However, the candidates can modify this NEET study timetable, based on their needs or requirements.
|5 am to 6 am||Revision of Previous Day’s Topics|
|6 am to 8 am||Getting Ready|
|8 am to 4 pm||School|
|5:30 pm to 7 pm||Biology|
|7:30 pm to 9 pm||Physics|
|9:30 pm to 11 pm||Chemistry|
For 11th and 12th Class Students
|6 am to 8 am||Waking Up & Breakfast|
|8 am to 10 am||Focus on the Toughest Topics or Subject (Students Choice)|
|10 am to 11 am||Break|
|11 am to 1 pm||Biology|
|1 pm to 2:30 pm||Physics|
|2:30 pm to 4 pm||Lunch & Break|
|4 pm to 6 pm||Chemistry|
|6 pm to 7 pm||Break|
|7 pm to 8:30 pm||MCQs|
|8:30 pm to 9:30 pm||Dinner|
|9:30 pm to 11 pm||Complete Revision|
As you can understand from the above section, the Best Study Time Table for NEET Preparation is very important for the NEET aspirants, in order to cover all the topics and subjects in the NEET Syllabus, within the available time. Moreover, students need an environment where they can easily learn all the subjects and topics easily and also have access to certified online staff, who will help solve their doubts. This is why the Tutoroot platform might be the best option, as it offers an excellent online interactive class for you.