Many people who are preparing for the NEET exam always ask the same question.
Which are the Best Books for the NEET Preparation 2023? Mainly because the correct books can help the students grasp the knowledge better and help them cover a wider range of topics and chapters. In order to help them out, we are listing out the best books one can buy for the NEET Preparation right now below.
Factors to Consider When Buying NEET Books
Before we talk about the best books for NEET 2023, you must first know or keep in mind certain aspects while purchasing these books. Here are some of them:
- Regardless of the subject or chapter, the most important in selecting books for NEET preparation are the NCERT Books online, which contribute to most of the syllabus for the NEET Exam 2023.
- Depending on the subject, students can find various types of books, and educational material online as well as offline.
- Moreover, the syllabus for the NEET exam as well as the important concepts and topics remain the same every year, until there is an official intimation indicating a change.
- Based on their convenience and budget, the candidates also have the option of renting NEET preparation books online.
- Students can use multiple books to learn various types of topics in each subject, but during revision, they must use only one of them.
NCERT Books for NEET
Now that you have understood the aspects, let us now talk about the importance of NCERT books for the NEET exam.
First, as said above, most of the syllabus included in the NEET exam is directly taken from the NCERT books for classes 11 and 12. Thus based on the important topics, concepts, and weightage-based chapters, the NCERT books needed for the preparation differs. If you want to learn about weightage and the number of questions for each chapter during NEET preparation, visit the Do or Die Chapters in Physics and Chemistry NEET 2023 weblinks provided here.
Best Biology Books for NEET
Biology is the most important subject in the NEET exam, as it carries the highest number of marks, and includes a wider variety of chapters and concepts. And so, it is one of the toughest subjects, and the students might have to spend long hours on it, to cover the vast syllabus. In order to study well for this exam, the students might have to learn using the best of books.
- The NCERT books for classes 11 and 12, as said above, might be the best choice for the Biology NEET preparation.
- To understand the topics in more detail, and grasp the knowledge of various important concepts, then Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 books will be a better option.
- If you want to learn the objectives of the biology subject better, and to find out the different types of objective questions frequently asked in the NEET exams, then the MTG Objective NCERT will be good.
- Apart from this, many students who have already attended the NEET exam before, have suggested that aspirants need to go through the Biology book from Pradeep’s Publication.
Best books in Physics for NEET
Physics is the toughest subject in the NEET syllabus, according to many NEET toppers and qualified students who made it to the top ranks of NEET. It contains some of the most difficult chapters, involving complex topics and sub-topics. Many students often spend a lot of time on this subject to cover as many topics as possible. Here, we will list some of the Best Books for NEET 2023 Physics preparation.
- The NCERT Physics for Class 11 and 12, is the best book for NEET Physics preparation, as it covers various crucial chapters such as Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Energy and Power, Electronic Devices, and Thermodynamics among others.
- However, to have a more detailed understanding of various concepts and topics, students can refer to the Concepts of Physics Book by H C Verma.
- To grasp better knowledge on multiple important topics for NEET Physics, students can make use of D C Pandey Objective Physics.
NEET Books for Chemistry
One of the overlooked subjects in the NEET syllabus is Chemistry. However, it is equally important for NEET aspirants to concentrate on Chemistry, as it will help them get better ranks and scores. From this subject alone, students will have to answer more than 45 questions, which totally combine for a weightage of 180 marks. Besides this, there are many crucial chapters in this subject like Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
- You can cover most of the chapters and concepts easily through the NCERT Chemistry textbook for classes 11 and 12.
- If you want to understand the complex topics and chapters in Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, then students can make use of the textbooks such as Elementary Problems in Organic Chemistry for AIIMS / NEET by M S Chauhan and Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon, respectively.
- Other than this, the Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for classes 11 and 12 is also a better alternative for NEET study material for this subject.
This article will help you understand which book is best for NEET in each subject, but its recommended that you check with your tutors for a final decision. Besides this, you can also make note of the aspects that one must consider while purchasing books for the NEET Exam. Moreover, if you want to be a part of an encouraging environment, where you can understand and learn all the important topics and chapters easily, with the help of experienced staff, while also getting access to the best educational guides and materials. Cracking what is one of the most competitive exams in the world is not easy, but the right selection of books can make it better. This is why the Tutoroot platform might be the best option, as it offers an excellent online interactive class for you.