The IITs were set up by the Government of India as ‘Institutions of National Importance’ and need no introduction. Today, IITs are the first choice of the students who are Engineering aspirants. The IITs use the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) to select students for their undergraduate programmes and IIT-JEE is considered as one of the toughest Entrance Tests across the globe.
The Indian School of Mines, Dhan-bad, the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi also follow IIT-JEE. However, women candidates are not given admission to B.Tech. in Mining or Mining Machinery Engineering. IIITM, Gwalior, IIIT, Allahabad, NIFFT, Ranchi and DG Shipping (TS Chanakya, Mumbai and Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata) also admit students from the JEE merit list for their undergraduate programmes.
JEE Main 2022 Preparation: Start preparing early for best results.
It is not just one day’s work to crack IIT-JEE. It takes months of preparation and hard work to crack this type of exam. To achieve guaranteed success, start preparing from 11th standard itself. Don’t try to waste a single second every single second is precious for you to crack the IIT-JEE entrance exam 2022.
How to Prepare for JEE Main 2022
In this section, you can look at some of the important JEE preparation tips that will help you study effectively and be well prepared to face the exam.
- Collect the best books: Collect the appropriate and best books for your preparation. NCERT is the best recommended book for your preparations. You can gain proper understanding from these books.
- Be aware with the JEE Main Exam Pattern: 1st and foremost important task towards the start of your preparations is knowing the exam pattern. One should always be aware of the exam pattern.
- Understand the syllabus: It is incorrect to absolutely forget about the syllabus. Knowing the JEE important syllabus has numerous benefits. By getting an entire review of the syllabus you may gain precious insights .This may even assist you in growing a well-prepared guidance approach for the JEE Main exam.
- Solve the previous year IIT-JEE Question Papers: At the time of preparation for the IIT-JEE exam, solving the previous year question papers will help the individual a lot. This may lead in gaining increased marks in their final exam.
- Attempt the Mock tests: In addition to solving the question papers, you should practice often by taking mock tests in order to succeed in the exams. Mock tests will help you get familiar with the real exam scenario where JEE Main is usually conducted in computer-based mode. Further, mock tests will help you to significantly enhance your exam-taking and time management abilities.
JEE Main 2022 Study Plan
Below mentioned are the general tips of JEE main 2022 study plan
- Spend most of the time practicing on weak topics.
- Practice regularly, don’t skip a single day of your practice.
- Make running notes according to your convenience and add formulas, shortcuts, code words to it.
- Self- evaluate your performance and preparations.
- Keep yourself surrounded by positivity and also a calm mind.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Take enough rest.
Check JEE Main Syllabus
- Syllabus: CBSE syllabus.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Language of exam paper: Hindi or English.
- Aptitude Tests for B.Arch. and B.Des. programmes will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in JEE and are desirous of joining these programmes.
Get your best study plans for IIT-JEE exams by enrolling yourself in tutoroot’s ed-tech courses. It is an ed-tech forum which provides all the courses of IIT-JEE online. Preparing for entrance exams has become very easy due to Tutoroot.
How to study physics class 11 for JEE?
Refer to NCERT books, view previous years question papers. Start with HC Verma. Then go ahead with IIT JEE Questions directly. Don’t go for any other crap books. Also other books from Arihant and GRB are good. This would suffice to prepare for PHYSICS class 11 JEE
How many hours to study for JEE in class 11?
So, 4 to 5 hours of study starting from 11th class will be helpful for JEE. As the exam date approaches, say 6 months from the JEE Mains, the study hours need to be increased to 8 hours. Give more focus on revision and solving last year’s JEE Mains and Advanced question papers.
When will the JEE Main 2022 exam be held?
JEE Main 2022 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to conduct the JEE Mains 2022 exam in four sessions – March, April, May, and June. But dates are not yet out.
What type of questions are asked in the JEE Main exam?
The type of questions will be MCQs(multiple choice questions)and Numerical based questions.
How can I prepare for JEE Main 2022 without coaching?
Actually without coaching it would be hectic to prepare. But you can manage to prepare without coaching also by taking mock tests, practicing previous years question papers and by preparing a proper schedule.