Tutoroot is an Ed-tech based educational institution that provides the special featured 1 on 1 class for IIT-JEE foundation course to class 9 students. 1 on 1 Class is a customized course i.e. individual coaching, where students can choose their subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) topics, timings and duration of the classes. You can enroll yourself into the course and start your early preparations connected with quality online Home Tuition in Any subject, Anytime, Anywhere.
How to start preparing for IIT-JEE from Class 9?
Firstly, enroll yourself in Tutoroot’s 1 on 1 online foundation classes where you get proper guidance from qualified IIT faculty.
Later on, work hard, keep on regular practice of the concepts which are taught and never postpone the preparations.
Study tips for 1 on 1 IIT-JEE class 9 students?
- Go through the JEE Syllabus: The first thing to do is to analyse the JEE Syllabus and mark the topics that are in your syllabus.
- Make Notes: Study each topic deeply and clear your doubts with your teachers. Prepare your short notes or running notes will reading
- Preparation Books: IIT JEE foundation books: Pearson IIT Foundation Series Math Class 9 Pearson, IIT Foundation Series Physics Class 9. Pearson IIT Foundation Series Chemistry Class 9, S.Chand’s IIT Foundation Mathematics Class VIII, S.Chand’s IIT Foundation Science Class VIII.
- Syllabus Analysis: Analyse the syllabus and see what all topics are to be covered for your preparation.
- Time-Table: Make a timetable where you can divide time equally for all the subjects.
- Online Courses: Enroll yourself in the online courses where you can clarify your queries.
What we teach in Class 9?
The subjects which we taught are Physics, Chemistry and Math. The class 9 stage of learning is very important. This is the stage where you learn all important concepts from foundation coaching and all these concepts will reflect in your exam paper. So our tutors keep this thing in mind and explain the topics and concepts in a proper systematic way. The teachings are mostly concept-based learning, well-structured pedagogy and the aspirants can also find recorded lectures on Tutoroot’s website which are available 24/7.
How 1 on 1 class would be useful for the Child?
1 on 1 class have many advantages where the student distraction rate is less, can clarify doubts without any shyness, proper amount of attention from the tutors to the student and learn the concepts with experts at your home itself.
The Foundation Course helps IIT aspirants to master concepts in the JEE syllabus by beginning their IIT- JEE preparation early. You just need to choose one of the best books that cover the basic concepts in Math and Science for JEE preparation. Other than books, target IIT Foundation topics with coaching programmes. To achieve all this approach tutoroot for all your educational problems and you will find better solutions. Start your early IIT-JEE preparations from Tutoroot’s Foundation courses and you can achieve your dreams for sure.
1. What are the things that are to be considered before IIT -JEE preparation?
Even before the preparation, you need to understand the structure of the examination. The main paper is an objective type test which is conducted both online and offline. There are a total of 90 questions with 30 questions in each section. The complete exam is of 360 marks where each section carries 120 marks. Further, to crack JEE IIT, students must know, while preparing or finding common questions, that exam pattern changes every year. The questions are based on 11th and 12th syllabus with an advanced level of difficulty.
2. What is the duration of the 1 on 1 online classes?
At tutoroot the duration of 1 on 1 class is 2 hours, use this time efficiently to excel in your grades.
3. Does tutoroot provide assignments to the aspirants?
Yes, at tutoroot tutors assign assignments to the aspirants.
4. How will the tutors analyse the Assignments?
Tutors analyse the assignments online with the student and rectify their mistakes.