TUTOOROT, one of the leading Ed-tech companies in the country, which is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. Which provides online classes for all these competitive exams including IIT-JEE. Tutoroot brings learning at your convenience with online Live Interactive Classes for Foundation, IIT-JEE Mains & Advanced, NEET, both long term and short term. IB, IGCSE, CBSE, ICSE boards. Get in touch with us and we will help you improve your chances of scoring well and realize your dream. Where you can connect with quality online Home Tuition in Any subject, Anytime, Anywhere. The instant booking feature ensures seamless connectivity with teaching professionals.
Why do you need to start your Preparation Early?
IIT-JEE is one of the toughest entrance exams that India has to offer. To crack this exam, you need to develop the strategies and refine your skills well in advance. Only then, you can excel your goals and also you will have a good amount of time to understand the concepts. That’s the reason why early preparations are required and you can start your early preparations from the 8th standard itself, which is the foundation course.
How to start preparing for IIT-JEE from class 8?
- Collect all the required study materials
- Check on the syllabus copy
- Start solving the problems
- Design an apt timetable
- Don’t waste your time
If your school isn’t providing you with the foundation course just get yourself enrolled in Tutoroot’s IIT-JEE foundation classes and start your early preparations.
What do we teach in class 8?
IIT-JEE is for the engineering aspirants who want to get admissions to Engineering colleges. The subjects related to IIT-JEE are Math, Physics, Chemistry.
Tutoroot’s IIT-JEE Foundation course teaches all these subjects to their students. All these subjects are taught with the proper concern of how the exam paper will be given.
Tutors at TUTOROOT teach
- Problem-solving methods
- Time management strategies
- Concept-based learning
1 on 1 IIT-JEE tips for class 8 students?
- Start a habit to study every day. With time you will be able to study for long hours without losing focus.
- Build up your interest in all three subjects (PCM) equally.
- Give up mugging and emphasize learning concepts and applying them to problems.
- Learn simple and basic concepts before knowing the complex ones.
- Draw diagrams to understand the concepts well.
- Make problem-solving a habit. Spend some time every day solving problems.
- Work on your calculations in terms of accuracy and speed. Try to be accurate as well as fast. This needs practice.
- Improve your analytical skills. Try to solve the same problem with different methods. Solve puzzles and riddles.
- Attend all the classes and complete your homework/assignments on time.
- Discuss all your doubts with the teachers. Don’t be shy in asking even the silliest doubts.
- Start making your notes. It’s easy and convenient to revise handmade notes in your style and format, rather than revising from thick books and coaching modules.
- Sleep well. Ideally, you need 7–8 hours of sleep to get active throughout the day.
Syllabus and Curriculum
The syllabus and curriculum at tutoroot are specially designed for the aspirants and students according to their convenience which is exclusively designed by experts. Students can join the JEE Foundation course which covers the complete Math and Science syllabus of class 8 that is required to study IIT-JEE topics and concepts later in classes 11 and 12. The foundation course will help you to score good marks in school exams and lay a strong foundation for JEE Main and JEE Advanced. More Information about tutoroot’ s 1 on 1 classes
TUTOROOT provides an online IIT JEE foundation course for class 8 students. A team of experienced and IIT qualified teachers will teach students online using a computer/ laptop and internet connection. It’s like a normal classroom where a student will be able to interact with the teacher and can ask his/ her doubts. The JEE foundation study material will also be provided to you.