Students looking to crack JEE to enter into a prestigious institution have a lot of preparation and planning to do! The first and most important step would involve assessing how to do your coaching and deciding a specific deadline for the preparation.
While regular coaching is what the majority of parents feel comfortable sending their children to, it is more advisable to try and self-study or take online tutoring for the same. The joint entrance examination is a comprehensive and competitive exams and subjects.
These subjects are extremely technical and vital for a student to land a good score. College admissions take into consideration your test score to determine how good your basics are. A lot of factors make regular coaching unfavorable. Here you can learn how to crack iit jee also.
|Tutoroot launches Crash Courses for this academic year on IGCSE, CBSE Class 10, IIT/JEE, NEET.
For more info Check
12 tips that can help you crack JEE without regular coaching are
- The current pandemic has created some discrepancies in terms of travel and physical hygiene. Which is why most people feel comfortable taking their classes online or working from home! But not to worry, you can take your tutoring online via live interactive classes with expert faculty.
- Some students don’t like the rigorous coaching that the conventional coaching centres offer, it is too much pressure and not much learning!
- Some people have rigid routines and a specific way of learning which can be hindered learning in a group of multiple people.
- A lot many times some students need undivided attention in order to show improvement, this too can be fixed by taking the one-on-one virtual classes! This makes things less ambiguous and fosters healthy learning.
- Since the syllabus is based on NCERT, it is quite comprehensive and vast, which is why speed and knowledge is very essential. Online tutoring can help you work on time management skills and give you an ample amount of content knowledge to prepare yourself!
- Get your study material ready, if you’re looking to self-study, make sure your sources are fully updated and reliable. Choosing the NCERT books for reference would be advisable since it would cover similar topics.
- Try and delve further into the information you are studying. Why do I say that? Because attaining more knowledge will only help you think quicker on your feet! Challenge concepts and build a strong foundation!
- Pay attention to the various types of ways you can solve or tackle a problem. Go through practice questions and try and derive the correct answer through different methods, methods that work best for you! This way you can improve your efficiency in answering multiple-choice questions better.
- Effective time management is vital in order to ace your exam, in a competitive exam like JEE you need to be at the top of your game, which includes improving your speed and using time-saving techniques to avoid setbacks, also learn how to clear iit.
- How much revision is too much revision?! Practice makes perfect after all! No matter how confident you are of what you have studied, unless you revise and practice enough you will not achieve the confidence you need in order to attempt the paper.
- Make sure that you cover the entire syllabus and focus on attempting different types of mock tests with varying difficulty levels. This will help you give a sense of what the actual test might feel like.
- Work on your weaker areas first, but do not forget to brush up on the already well-equipped topics. Sometimes students end up over practicing and revising which leads to information blurting, leading to feelings of anxiousness and fear.
Take your downfalls and make them your strength! Start your preparation for JEE Mains right now and experience the happiness of landing a good score.
- Is coaching necessary for jee?
Yes, It is required based on your knowledge and subject understandability.
- How to crack jee without coaching?
> Start with the NCERT.
> Have a curious mind.
> Solve with the Multiple Solution Technique.
- How to crack jee mains without coaching in 1 year?
> Prepare your CBSE 11th and 12th class syllabus rigorously
> Improve your problem-solving skills and learn helpful test-taking techniques
> Read theory and practice questions for JEE for more info . . . . .